Improving Water Quality in Menifee, Perris & Moreno Valley
The water that flows from a faucet or tap may look clear, but this does not mean that it is clean. For the health of the whole household, get in touch with our team at Aim Plumbing California. We are ready to provide thorough Hemet water treatment services to keep residents healthy and safe. With our cutting-edge water purification systems, filters, and softeners, drinking water can be enjoyable once more.
For more details regarding our affordable services, get in touch with our skilled experts now at (951) 433-7131 or call our techs online.
Kinds of Water Purification Systems
On account of recent developments in plumbing technology, there are now more ways than ever before to get fresh, clean water.
Examples of types of water purification systems include:
- Physical processing – The primary method involved in this method of purification is using a tight filter or “net” to trap larger particles. However, sedimentation and distillation are also good methods. During any of these processes, the water is not actually changed but merely alters its form, or it flows through a physical device that holds back pollutants.
- Biological purification – Whether by means of sand filters or active carbon, biological purification utilizes natural processes to clean the water. A sand filter absorbs tiny physical contaminants, while an activated carbon filter can even soak up certain chemicals and odors.
- Chemical cleaning – These techniques use chemical means to treat the water, including ultraviolet light beams, chlorination, or flocculation.
The Benefits of Water Softeners
Many homes in California are plagued by an excess of minerals in the drinking water. The presence of calcium and magnesium deposits negatively affects the quality of a potable supply. Not only does the water taste unpleasant, but it can harm the surfaces of household appliances. A water softener uses ion exchange to trap these minerals to improve the water source.
The most common reasons for choosing water softeners include:
- Enjoying better-tasting water
- Saving money that would be spent on repairing eroded pipes
- Having softer, smoother hair and skin
- Lowered monthly bills from more efficient water usage
- Relaxing in softer clothing
How to Determine the Right Treatment System
The kind of water treatment a household needs largely depends on the type of contaminants in the water. For example, a potable supply suffering from an influx of heavy metals and minerals requires a different treatment than one infected by bacteria. One situation requires a device to trap or remove the undesirable particles. The other requires a specialized treatment to completely kill off the microorganisms.
Residents must also determine whether they want Point-Of-Entry (POE) systems or Point-Of-Use (POU) systems. POE systems are attached to the whole supply tank or water meter, while POU systems only treat a dedicated faucet or potable tap. To learn more about your options for water treatment, talk to Aim Plumbing California right away.
We are happy to answer all questions, so get in touch with us now at (951) 433-7131 for Hemet water treatment services.